Friday, May 28, 2010

These things make me smile :)

Self-taken family portraits on a random weeknight.
 

Ev-babe thinking that if he just says cheese, that he is qualified as a cooperating picture-taker. I have more than a few photos of him, with his big ole "CH-E-E-E-E-SE" pointed in my general direction, and his eyes gazing elsewhere.

O-dog wearing clothes. Here is the proof!

The boys making crafts at places like sunday school and MOPS. They are boys, and although they do the craft, rarely does it look as if they spent much more than one concentrated minute on it. What I do love, is how excited they are to give it to me, and on occasion, how excited they are to keep it. For instance, the lion masks below.  A MOPS craft that was surprisingly "boy-friendly" which they wore for one picture at the pleading of their mother.


Ev-babe's facial expressions.
(I get quite a squirt in the head mili-seconds after this photo is snapped.)

Our cat. As needy and annoying as he is at times. He does make me smile.


This little kicker who squirms and stretches, expanding my mid-section daily.

This baby girl, forever in our hearts, who is referred to as "Millia" by her brothers.
Her brothers, who tell random strangers (like the cashier at Target) about her birthday balloons,
always with a smile on their face...


Summer activities, which I am praying make this summer full of laughs and fun, and leave less room for worry and anxiety :)

1 comment:

  1. I can see why those things make you smile...I was smiling as I read through them! Hope you're having a great holiday weekend!

    Love,
    Tonya

    ReplyDelete