Monday, January 24, 2011

Because everything is from Him

I'm linking up on this Monday of multitudes, because every gift is from God, and I don't thank Him near enough.

This is the start of the list for me...
        and it's about time....



1. Jesus.  He is really the only thing - person - savior - everything, that could be number one on my list...

      ------ and everything comes from Him...

2. chunky baby legs.

3. boys playing with knights... filling my house with miniature battles.

4. sweet baby cheeks - specifically --- these baby cheeks.

5. a picked up house.

My goal is a hundred things I am thankful for - and then a thousand - and in the words of a famous disney character around here, "to infinity and beyond" - will be the list of things I am thankful for.

1 comment:

  1. Oh My...I LOVE those cheeks! We have some in our house that I'm oh so thankful for, too!

    ReplyDelete